Posted on 11 October 2011.
With every new and fascinating beauty remedy a trend is born and in many cases the modern beauty care trends are simply reinventing beauty remedies as old as time.
The above statement fits perfectly the argan oil. Originated from the sunny Morocco, this spectacular source of omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids has become a reliable source of hair and skin beauty.
The argan oil in hair care:
- The oil penetrates the hair cells and improves the hair elasticity
- It is able to hydrate and provide the clean nutrients and antioxidants the hair needs in order to grow fast and healthy.
- The same antioxidants are responsible for strengthening and repairing the damaged cells from the hair structure.
- It is the perfect solution for the rebel and difficult to comb hair.
- Being a fabulous source of vitamin E, the argan oil becomes a solution for hair protection against damaging external agents like heat, excessive hairstyling and oxidation.
- The oil is a source of essential vitamins and these combined with the essential fatty acids have the ability to treat the damaged hair by consolidating the protein structure inside the hair.
- The repeated hair coloring can damage the hair. The argan oil can help in this department too being superior as effect to the jojoba oil and restoring the hair to the shinny glossy look.
Skin care and argan oil miracle remedy
- The nourishing and anti-microbial properties of the argan oil make it far better than any body lotion because the argan oil is richer than the shea butter and olive oil in natural substance able to repair the skin.
- It helps reestablish the natural skin ph.
- Contributes to skin elasticity preventing wrinkles.
- Helps regulate the sebum secretion for greasy skin and nourishes the dry skin.
- Diminishes and heals the pimples and acne scars.
- Because of its regenerative properties, the argan oil becomes an effective cure in psoriasis and skin eczemas.
- It regenerates the skin by revitalizing the skin cell function, preventing the premature skin aging caused by pollution, smoking and excessive sun exposure
- It regenerates the nails and it can also be an effective preventive measure against stretch marks for pregnant ladies.
Trend or simply a drop of magical care, the argan oil is surely something you would want to try. In the end it is a perfect natural solution our female ancestors didn’t hesitate to use in order to stay beautiful.
Posted in Beauty & Skincare, You and Your Hair
Posted on 28 February 2011.
The girl talk on magazines, TV or beauty blogs takes all of us to the same conclusion: the skin issues are the most discussed topic on the female social media world.
However the large majority of skincare problems are not caused by the majority of myths circulating around them.
Here are 3 of the most ridiculous skin myths that women take for granted not being aware of the real consequences behind them.
Microdermabrasion rejuvenates the skin.
Microdermabrasion used in cosmetic care is very close to a medical treatment used for removing the scars, wrinkle removal or acne treatment. Still this method must be used only in extreme cases and only when there is no other solution. There must be at least a year between the sessions and it must be done only by certified personnel.
The side effects can be chronic and can result in skin thickening. This method presumes eliminating the superficial layers of the skin which have a protective role against infections and sunrays. This is why if you have chosen microdermabrasion as a skin treatment method you must be aware that you expose yourself to an infection risk that can be avoided only by special care.
The soap is bad for the skin
Perhaps this was accurate with the old generation of soaps which were made by animal and vegetal grease procession. The new generation of soaps present on the market since the last decade is created using a method that makes them an antibacterial weapon. Yes, the soap consistence is more acid than usual makeup removal, but washing the face with organic soap, using a sponge will create a mild peeling which can help exfoliate the skin.
Many skin problems created by the skin’s contact with germs and air born bacteria can disappear after a correct face wash. The skin toner can help reinstate the skin pH and the right moisturizer can help completing the task.
Water drinking is the recipe for beautiful skin
The human body needs a certain quantity of water in order to function accurately and keep a healthy chemical balance. The surplus will be used by the body to eliminate toxins and the kidneys will filter it increasing the number of trips to the toilet. Water is important, but only water won’t make you shine like the models in the skin care commercials.
The bottom line is that in skin care world the right way to go is to filter the information. Drastic methods are not always the right ones and the simple old school care is sometimes better than you can imagine.
Posted in Beauty & Skincare